SHOWBIZNEST MOVIE DOWNLOAD Click Here!
SHOWBIZNEST WALLPAPER HD Click Here!

Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Luis Manzano Doesn't Mind Angel Locsin Doing Sexy Scenes with Her Screen Partners

Luis Manzano is indeed a very good subject to interview. He�s always quick to answer with a smile and doesn�t play coy with questions that would have other stars blurting �no comment� in the blink of an eye especially if it concerns his current flame with actress Angel Locsin.

It is no secret that he and Angel have been seeing each other for close to a year now. Angel has even the won the approval of Luis�s parents. Mom Vilma likes Angel�s �love for her craft at �yong pagmamahal niya sa pamilya.� Ate Vi has even given Angel one of her signature handkerchiefs. Meanwhile, dad Edu is all praises for Angel�s influence on his son. �Mabait siya and I like her influence on him. I like her effect on him. There is a tremendous change in how I see him now and he is more responsible.

As for the controversy between Angel and Claudine Barretto, Luis chooses to steer clear of the issue. �I would prefer to keep quiet. I don�t think there is something I can say about it.� But he does clarify that Angel is not the type to throw a hissy fit and pick a fight. �In the length of time we have been together, I have [gotten to] know her a lot. �Di siya �yong tipong nagtatantrums. She is not capable of doing it.� Luis went so far as giving a tongue-in-cheek reply. �Ah, oo nga. May ginilitan na nga siya ng leeg, may sinaksak ng dalawang tao �yan. Sa awa ng Diyos mga buhay pa naman sila ngayon.

When asked how he felt about Angel doing kissing and love scenes. �Pareho kaming hindi nagpapakialaman. It�s Angel�s profession. Should I worry about it? Just think of my mom. How many guys has she kissed or had a bed scene with? Mga 30 ba? I just couldn�t be so shallow about these things. We have both grown up a lot.�

No comments:

Post a Comment