SHOWBIZNEST MOVIE DOWNLOAD Click Here!
SHOWBIZNEST WALLPAPER HD Click Here!

Thursday, September 10, 2009

Ellen DeGeneres is American Idol Fourth Judge

Paula Abdul's loss is Ellen DeGeneres gain.

Ellen is the fourth judge sitting side by side with Randy Jackson, Kara DioGuardi and Simon Cowell in the 9th season of American Idol.

Ellen admitted that she�s no music authority compared to Simon, Randy and Kara but she promised to be the people�s point of view among the judges since she�s an American Idol fan herself.

"I�m thrilled to be the new judge on American Idol. I�ve watched since the beginning, and I�ve always been a huge fan. So getting this job is a dream come true, and think of all the money I�ll save from not having to text in my vote! Hopefully I�m the people�s point of view because I�m just like you. I sit at home and I watch it. I�m not looking at it in a critical way from the producer�s mind. I�m looking at it as a person who is going to buy the music and is going to relate to that person," she said.

No comments:

Post a Comment