SHOWBIZNEST MOVIE DOWNLOAD Click Here!
SHOWBIZNEST WALLPAPER HD Click Here!

Friday, November 11, 2011

Anne Curtis Banned by GMA-7 to Perform at USTV Awards (Update)

Anne Curtis Banned by GMA-7 to Perform at USTV Awards (Update)


Anne Curtis posted several tweets last night, November 10, that put GMA-7 staff and artists in a bad light.

According to the Kapamilya actress, she was about to perform at the kick-off party of the annual USTV Awards of University of Sto. Tomas, when some of the GMA-7 staff prevented her from even stepping on the stage.

Before the incident happened, Anne even tweeted:

Text by Madlang Thomasians!!! I'm heeeerrre! Will be performing for you guys LIVE at the USTV Kickoff party!!"

Maloloka kayo as kakantihin ko. Dream ko ma-complete ang song na to LIVE and finally I'll do it tonight! Super nervous!!!!"


But right after several minutes, Anne, who are supposed to sing Adelle's "Someone Like You" posted a different story, saying:

Thomasians, I'm sorry I had to leave na. I tried to at least get up on stage and say hi kahit 2 minutes lang but GMA staff didn't want.

Thomasians, I was there on the left side of the stage & told them kahit d na ako kumanta babati Lang ng Hi and Hello but GMA Staff said no"


Anne likewise, requested her fans not to throw anger and hatred at Kapuso artists and management:

Wag kayo magalit sa GMA peeps.. And just to clear it....They didn't said bawal ako kumanta ever.. They just didn't want na mauuna ako sa Artists nila..

It's just sad that i was already about to get on stage, as in by the stairs na. Kasi nauna ako dun before the GMA Artists were there tapos pinigilan nila..

I tried to negotiate and say Hindi na Lang ako kakanta, Hi Lang.. But I guess Lang din sila cguro. Kaya deadma na. :)

think I explained it the best way that I can. Sorry again Thomasians! Hope you all know I really wanted to get up on stage & SING! Hahaha!

I really had to leave na kasi... Hope you all still appreciate the effort I made to go to the campus and I even prepared a song."

First time to sing it live and full song dapat! Haha. Oh well, maybe next year! It was nice seeing you guys kahit saglit!"

I guess what I learned from tonight is to humbly take a deep breath, give way and say BYE :)"

Anyway moving on. Off to rest my voice for my special guesting at Side A and Martin Nievera's concert at the Smart Araneta! Nervous!!!!"


However, personal witnesses who were there in the venue when the incident happened belied Anne's tweets, as reported by PEP. Read below:

Ayon sa source, hindi raw totoo ang sinabi ni Anne na nauna siyang dumating sa lugar.

Karamihan sa mga Kapuso artists daw ay alas-singko pa ng hapon, nandoon na sa venue.

Ayon pa sa source, alas-otso ng gabi dumating si Anne.

Hindi lang daw naisalang kaagad ang mga Kapuso artists dahil may ibang artists na naisingit.

Kaya naurong nang naurong daw ang pag-akyat sa stage ng ilang Kapuso stars.

Nagmamadali raw si Anne dahil may rehearsal pa siya para sa concert ni Martin Nievera at ng Side A na gaganapin sa Araneta Coliseum.

Ayon sa source, totoo ang sinabi ni Anne na nakiusap siya sa staff ng GMA-7 na paakyatin na siya ng stage, kahit para bumati na lang at hindi na siya kakanta.

Pero ipinaliwanag naman daw ng GMA-7 staff kay Anne na marami nang Kapuso stars na nauna sa kanya ang naghihintay na umakyat sa stage.

Pero dahil nagmamadali nga, nagdesisyon si Anne mismo na umalis na para makaabot sa kanyang rehearsal."


Update
: Less than a day after her controversial tweets, Anne Curtis again posted several messages on her twitter account pertaining to, according to her, wrong accusations declared by an unidentified witnesses on the incident that happened during the USTV Awards kick-off party on November 10 at Plaza Mayor inside Univerity of Santo Tomas campus in Espa�a, Manila. Here is Anne's full tweets:

Read some articles & whoever the source was, got some details wrong. So I'd like to explain.

Firstly, if you read my twitter timeline I didn't arrive late at 8pm. I was asked by UST people to be there between 7-7:30 and they had told my Road Manager as soon as I get there it would be my turn..

If you want an exact time I was there at 7:10 according to driver. O diba? Join din ang driver ko sa drama. Haha.

No, but seriously, they told me naman since TV5 people were performing already they opted to put me after TV5 artists & before the GMA artists. So I waited in the the standby room and waited for them to call me.

Secondly, what I meant when I said nauna ako sa GMA Artists dun was that the USTv staff called me to go on stage coz it was my turn.

When I got backstage pababa na ung Artists of TV5 and I didn't see anyone from GMA except the lady representing GMA. She was the one I saw complaining to the USTv staff.

So to avoid it being a mess I told her that I won't sing na lang, babati na lang ako ng Hi and Hello. 2minutes lang. She DID NOT explain anything to me.

I didn't even quite get what she tried to say coz she said this while turning around me. So ang hirap intindihan kung d ka din sinabihan ng maayos diba?

But to clear it NOONE from the GMA staff explained anything to me as it was said in the article.

Lastly, I went to UST in good faith coz I was invited not to represent abs or be part of any network war but to go and perform for the Thomasians bilang it was through them I got my Best Actress award for Dyosa a couple of years back.

It was a way of saying thank you to them. Hindi para makipagagawan ng stage time or to compete with anyone.

The only reason why I tweeted last night was because pinalabas na ako ng USTv staff to perform so nakita na ako, mas nakakagulat if bigla naman ako nawala.

Its only proper I explain to them what the reason was why I left. I owe that to the Thomasians who tweeted & were waiting for me.

To clear it, I'm not dissing the network or the artists of GMA. As I said in my tweet don't get mad at the GMA staff they probably had their own reasons.

But if I was called by the staff of USTv and was already at the side of stage waiting to be called maybe they/she could've taken that into consideration also."

� 2011
http://www.show-biznest.com
All Rights Reserved

No comments:

Post a Comment