SHOWBIZNEST MOVIE DOWNLOAD Click Here!
SHOWBIZNEST WALLPAPER HD Click Here!

Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Miley Cyrus' Break-Up with Justin Gaston, Confirmed!

Miley Cyrus and Justin Gaston's rumored break-up was confirmed by the two through their twitter accounts.

"They broke up on Sunday," confirms by somebody close to both Miley and Justin.

E! Online reports the split was caused by Miley�s ex-boyfriend, Nick Jonas: "She obviously has been hanging out with Nick again a lot, and Justin was cool with it at first, as long as it was just a cool, friendly thing. She didn�t cheat, but I guess Nick was trying to get her back the whole time."

Miley tweeted the day of the break-up, "I hope that I�m dreaming, cause I�m sick of this feeling. Tears are words the heart can�t express. Why does saying good-bye hurt so much? Daddy�s giving me therapy. Life will go on. You will smile again�. we will smile again."

While Justin wrote, "I almost fell asleep. I think I did for like 10 seconds. Obviously it didn�t work out. How many tears are in there? They�ve gotta run out soon right?"

Photo credit: Jared

No comments:

Post a Comment