SHOWBIZNEST MOVIE DOWNLOAD Click Here!
SHOWBIZNEST WALLPAPER HD Click Here!

Monday, August 18, 2008

John Lloyd Cruz is Armando Solis in 'I Love Betty La Fea'

Finally, the long wait is over!

John Lloyd Cruz had been named as Armando Solis in ABS-CBN's highly-anticipated version of the hit Colombian telenovela 'I Love Betty La Fea'.

"Dun sa mga naghihintay at umaasa na ako sana ang maging Armando, I�m very happy to be here and to tell them na it's me, I�m playing Armando," said the actor in an interview with the press.

And how is it to be working again with Bea Alonzo?

"Nakakatakot, e. Na para sa isang project na ganito kalaki, nangangapa pa rin tayo. But I'm more than happy to be working again with Bea. Medyo weird yung pakiramdam. Ganun ata eh �pag medyo matagal kayong hindi nagkakasama, hindi nagkakatrabaho. At saka ibang-iba siya dito eh. Ibang-iba yung itsura at character niya." John Lloyd honestly remarked.

See below John Lloyd Cruz' exclusive interview on The Buzz:



No comments:

Post a Comment