SHOWBIZNEST MOVIE DOWNLOAD Click Here!
SHOWBIZNEST WALLPAPER HD Click Here!

Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Selena Gomez and Nick Jonas Had Their First Kiss

Selena Gomez and Nick Jonas have not confirmed their relationship, but they both recently gave awfully similar interviews referencing a kiss, Perezhilton.com reported Monday.

"While we were slow dancing�my crush and I had our first kiss!" Selena told Twist magazine. "After it, I leaned back and I said, 'You cheated.' And he said, 'Why' and I said, 'I don't kiss on the first date.' Then he said, 'Well, I never really play by the rules."

Nick, one third of the popular Brothers band, shared with Girls Life magazine:

"On one date, the girl said to me, 'I don't kiss on the first date.' So I said, 'I don't follow the rules.'"

The 16-year-old Disney star recently said she doesn't "have a boyfriend right now. I go on dates and have crushes and stuff, though."

No comments:

Post a Comment