SHOWBIZNEST MOVIE DOWNLOAD Click Here!
SHOWBIZNEST WALLPAPER HD Click Here!

Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Fil-Am Thia Megia Wows Judges of America's Got Talent

14-year-old Filipino-American Thia Megia is now one of the front runners of American reality television show �America�s Got Talent.�

During the show�s audition in Chicago, Thia wowed judges David Hasselhoff, Sharon Osborne and Piers Morgan with her rendition of "I Am Changing" by Jennifer Holliday.

Watch THIA MEGIA performs "I Am Changing" at America's Got Talent -->>HERE<<--

David Hasselhoff: "You just sang 'I Am Changing' and nothing�s going to stop me now, you know what, nothing�s going to stop you now. You�ve got a beautiful God-given talent. Terrific, terrific, terrific job. Congratulations,"

Sharon Osborne: "You sing, I mean, not only are you a great singer but you sing with emotion and that�s very hard to do. And great little package here with a huge voice. Well done."

Morgan Piers: "Right now you are the best I've seen in the competition."

After getting 3 �yes� from the judges, Morgan told Megia: �I tell you what�s coming your way - Las Vegas.�

Those who pass the auditions are sent to a bootcamp in Las Vegas where they can perfect their craft.

The gifted young Filipina from California has been singing since she was four years old. She also composes her own songs.

No comments:

Post a Comment