SHOWBIZNEST MOVIE DOWNLOAD Click Here!
SHOWBIZNEST WALLPAPER HD Click Here!

Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Shamcey Supsup Miss Universe 2011 Web Interview (Video)

Shamcey Supsup's Miss Universe 2011 journey update: Web interview













Here is the transcript of Bb. Pilipinas-Universe Shamcey Supsup web interview for Miss Universe 2011 pageant:



Do you believe in life on other planets?



Well, I believe there are other people in other planets because if we are living on earth and it's a big place... and it is small... you know... thing compared to the galaxy and another galaxy... I believe there are people out there. We just have to find them out sooner.





What advantage do women have over men?



Well, I think one advantage is that we rely on our intuition. And they always say that when a woman has an intuition, it is usually right. So we know if you are lying or not. So guys don't ever fool us.





If you were an animal, what would you be and why?



Hmmmm... If I'd be an animal, I wanna be bird... because I wanna fly without limit.. like see the mountains and the seas... And you know just feel free and feel the wind on my face. So I'd be a bird, any kind of bird.





You can watch other candidates web interview via YouTube HERE.



The Miss Universe 2011 pageant will be held in Sao Paulo on September 12, 2011 (September 13 Manila time) with live telecast on ABS-CBN.



No comments:

Post a Comment