SHOWBIZNEST MOVIE DOWNLOAD Click Here!
SHOWBIZNEST WALLPAPER HD Click Here!

Monday, December 15, 2008

Karylle's Statement To "Controversial Smile" Issue

"If there were any misinterpretations of my smile, I clarified it yesterday morning when I guested on Boy & Kris. Tito Boy Abunda even apologized for asking me that question. Tita Kris said kasi that it was politically incorrect for him to ask me. I just explained that no matter what I would answer or however my face would react, it would mean something.

"Parang I was in a no-win situation. If I didn�t smile, people would say I was bitter. I was actually trying to figure out what to answer and how to phrase it properly. And then, si Tito Boy suddenly said �Thank you!� and ended the interview."

Tanong:

At the end of this new controversy on the love triangle brou-ha-ha between Marian Rivera-Dingdong Dantes-Karylle, whose career do you think will suffer and who will attract more TV shows, product endorsements and blockbuster movies, and the best achievement of them all - Public Sympathy?

And what Dingdong could possibly say while these two beautiful ladies are fighting (?) over him.

Just asking.

No comments:

Post a Comment