SHOWBIZNEST MOVIE DOWNLOAD Click Here!
SHOWBIZNEST WALLPAPER HD Click Here!

Thursday, February 18, 2010

In Your Eyes - Richard Gutierrez, Anne Curtis and Claudine Barretto

Viva Films and GMA Films will make things possible for ex-sweethearts Richard Gutierrez and Anne Curtis as they share love once again in the movie "In Your Eyes".

Richard and Anne will be joined by the new Kapuso actress Claudine Barretto. In her tweet the other day, Claudine said, "I�m at GMA for our story conference and presentation ng anthology. Yes, I�m doing a movie with Anne Curtis and Richard Gutierrez. The story is beautiful so trust me co�z I am very hands on and choosy in choosing my movies and scripts very well kaya nga matagal ako bago gumawa ng movie because I really choose the best scripts. Di yung tanggap lang ng tanggap. Its really new. Basta di ko ma-explain, ganda ng script."

No comments:

Post a Comment