SHOWBIZNEST MOVIE DOWNLOAD Click Here!
SHOWBIZNEST WALLPAPER HD Click Here!

Friday, March 26, 2010

KC Concepcion - Not Like The Movies (Music Video and Lyrics)

Catch the music video of KC Concepcion's carrier single titled, "Not Like The Movies" off of her second album "KC" under Sony Music Philippines.

Not Like The Movies was written by Jaye Muller and Ben Patton.

Not Like The Movies - Music Video and Lyrics:



I�m your average dreamer, I�m a true escapist
Always expecting a happy ending
Maybe I�ve been watching too many movies

Maybe I should grow up and start pretending
When I saw your face thou, everything was slow mo
And I started wondering why..?�

Why can�t it be?

Just a pathway full of roses
Leading to a sunset view
With the one you�ve always dreamt of greats

Why can�t it be?

It was like a movie scene, the way I felt for you
Only you didn�t fall, now it�s not like the movies at all
(�not like the movies at all..)

Should I kept my heart charged
Should have been more patient
Should I kept deny on my addiction

What was I expecting
Did I have a vision
Of a scene that only lived in fiction

Now I know that you are not gonna be my co-star?
And it starts to wonder why..

Ohhhmmmm....

No comments:

Post a Comment