SHOWBIZNEST MOVIE DOWNLOAD Click Here!
SHOWBIZNEST WALLPAPER HD Click Here!

Monday, March 8, 2010

Ruffa Gutierrez Walks Out of The Buzz; Kris Aquino Apologizes to Gutierrez Family

Before Ruffa Gutierrez leaves ABS-CBN in favor of TV5, naging big news sa Pinoy showbizlandia ang walk-out incident ni Ruffa Gutierrez yesterday, March 7, sa The Buzz, ang showbiz oriented talk show ng ABS-CBN where she is one of the host kasama sina Kris Aquino at Boy Abunda.

Ang reason? Ang pangbabara diumano ni Kris na 'di na kinaya ng former beauty queen.

Sa opening pa lang ng The Buzz ay naging kapansin-pansin ang tila hindi agad pagbati ni Kris kay Ruffa. Nauna kasing binati ni Kris si Boy at sinabing na-miss niya ito sabay yakap sa kabigan at co-host. Tila naghintay naman ng pagbati si Ruffa, kaya siya na ang nag-initiate sa pagsasabing, "Ako, hindi mo ako na-miss? Malapit na..." Tila ang tinutukoy rito ni Ruffa ay ang nalalapit niyang pag-alis sa ABS-CBN.

Sinagot naman ito ni Kris na matagal daw kasi silang hindi nagkita ni Boy kumpara dati na araw-araw silang nagkikita dahil sa palabas nilang SNN (Showbiz News Ngayon).

Another incident happened sa "P.O.V." segment ng show nang biruin naman ni Kris si Ruffa ng: "Ruffa, aminin mo, ibang level ang saya dito."

Pagkatapos ng sinabi ni Kris ay sinagot naman siya ni Ruffa ng: "Well, I know, you don't have to rub it in, Kris. Siyempre, I'm sad din, so sana huwag mo namang, you know, dagdagan."

That time kitang-kita na ang pangingilid ng luha sa mga mata ni Ruffa, at halatang pinipigilan niya ang pag-iyak.

Bago mag-commercial gap ay nakitang tumayo si Ruffa sa kinauupuan niya habang nakaupo pa sina Kris at Boy.

Watch the video here:




Dahil dito tuluyan nang nag-walkout si Ruffa at hindi na tinapos ang show. According to source, "Umiiyak na umalis ng The Buzz si Ruffa Gutierrez dahil sa mga pangbabara sa kanya ni Kris Aquino."

And expect the "ever ready to fight" Annabelle Rama to strikes back. In her interview with Pia Guiano sa Showbiz Central, ang kalabang programa ng The Buzz, nakuhanan agad ng exclusive phone-patch interview si Annabelle. Ayon dito, "Pinapauwi ko na siya, Pia. Alam mo, ang reason ko diyan kung bakit pinull out ko diyan si Ruffa sa The Buzz, dahil hindi ko na ma-take na every Sunday ay binabara siya lagi ni Kris, okay? Kaya lagi kami nag-aaway ni Ruffa. Sabi ko, 'Bakit hindi ka lumalaban kay Kris? Sino ba siya?'

"Alam mo, Pia, hindi maganda ginagawa ni Kris kay Ruffa, e. Hindi pa nga nananalo si Noynoy [Aquino] as presidente, e, ang yabang-yabang na niya! What more kung nanalo pa si Noynoy? E, di kawawa lahat ng artista, lalong-lalo na 'yong mga maliliit na nag-uumpisa pa lang. Hindi magtatagal. Si Ruffa every Sunday binabara niya. Ano, naiinggit ba siya kay Ruffa?

"Inggitera sya. Naiinggit siya kay Ruffa! Kaya ako nananawagan sa taong-bayan, huwag n'yo iboboto si Noynoy kasi hindi pa nga nananalo si Noynoy, e, ang yabang-yabang na ni Kris. Akala mo siya ang may-ari ng showbiz!"

Watch Pia Guiano's phone-patch interview with Annabelle Rama below:




After that interview, a lot was expecting Kris to deliver her reply sa The Buzz, pero sa kanyang Twitter account siya sumagot : "I invite everybody to review Buzz - my comment was said w/ affection & a sense of fun. Now if they will choose to lambast my brother...who wasn�t even on the Buzz, makes me wonder what the true agenda is- para siraan si Noy?

"I�d like to believe Filipino voters r intelligent & will continue supporting Noy because he is the best man for the job."

Kris also sent her apology to the Gutierrez Family. Read below:

"I had dinner w/ Noy tonight [March 7] after his tvc shoot. He told me di raw ba pwede na may quiet Sunday kami? And he asked y sya nadamay when he's not even part of Buzz.

"I would like to extend a loving hug to Ruffa. I viewed the tape & although I still feel I gave my comment w/ affection, maybe it made her feel even worse because she's now moving in a new direction. We had what I believed was a good working relationship in the almost 2 years we were together on The Buzz.

"I can also understand that Ruffa's mom dislikes Noynoy & my family, maybe because of association & our vocal proclamation of admiration for Dingdong & his selfless contribution to help Noy's presidential bid. It is w/ Ruffa that I enjoyed a healthy working relationship & I only have good words to say about her.

"To Ruffa, I sincerely apologize for causing u hurt. My brother Noynoy would like to add that we live in democracy�1 where we're very free to make our own choice for president.

"This text came from my sister Pinky [Arboleda]�Tomorrow [March 8] is Women's Day and March is women's month. Fyi, it was mom [former President Corazon Cojuangco Aquino] who passed laws making this possible (Proclamation No 224 and 227, both signed in March 1988, and Republic Act 6949, signed April 1990�declares March 8 as Nat'l Women's Day). We celebrate women who triumphed despite odds and need 2 look at ways to further improve.

"That's y I want Ruffa to have a great career ahead of her�because she is a woman, raising 2 beautiful daughters. And I champion all women who triumph despite the odds�just like my own Mom.

"Noy told me in any election, we'll have our share of fervent supporters, and harshest critics. And if u can't take the heat, then politics isn't for u.

"As a woman, and as Ruffa's Mom and the lola of Lorin & Venice, I respect u tita Annabelle and on behalf of our family, I apologize for the distress we caused yours. Hindi po ako mayabang, kaya ako nagpapakumbaba ngayon.

"On a last note, I promised Noy that if he does WIN, and I'm a cause of distress for him & his presidency, I'll gladly take my 2 boys to live anywhere there is TFC [The Filipino Channel] so that I can continue to work but w/ our overseas Filipino brothers & sisters. Of course Noy said�dinner daw yun�hindi teleserye ko.

"I love my family & I'm so grateful to have such a supportive & grounded brother and sisters who have learned to love me for all that I am.

"Thank u for your time & may God bless all of us w/ a peaceful week ahead."

In her twitter account, Ruffa finally said her piece about the incident:

"Sana man lang I was given the chance to say goodbye properly to my colleagues on the Buzz who I�ve grown to love like family over the last 3 yrs. Kung may ayaw sa akin sa the Buzz, may mga may gusto din po sa akin. Sana nabigyan po ako ng chance para magpaalam sa mga nagmamahal din po sa akin. Kahit dalawang piraso pa sila, karapatan ko rin namang magpaalam ng maayos. I�m just trying to do my job.

"This is not the first time. I�m also very diplomatic n can laugh about anything. Off-cam, the situation was far from pleasant. Yes, registered Voters like me will certainly vote wisely. No need to make sira...I AM TEAM NOYNOY! But between now n the May elections many things can still happen. Its what name I will write that will clearly matter in the end. I would like to enjoy my time w/ loved ones now. Salamat po."


No comments:

Post a Comment