SHOWBIZNEST MOVIE DOWNLOAD Click Here!
SHOWBIZNEST WALLPAPER HD Click Here!

Sunday, July 17, 2011

Jericho Rosales and Heart Evangelista Secretly Seeing Each Other?


Estranged ex-couple Jericho Rosales and Heart Evangelista are rumored to have been secretly seeing each other behind the actress' Brazilian model boyfriend Daniel Matsunaga's back.

Their communication, allegedly, started while Echo was in the United States for the premiere of his first international film 'Subject: I Love You' at the Newport Beach Film Festival.

But Echo vehemently denied the rumor.

Secret daw siya? No, it�s not true. The right word or the right term para du�n, kumbaga hindi talaga �yun. Hindi naman namin ginagawa �yung gano�n. May common friends kasi kami so once in a while we get to say hi and that�s all pero bihira lang yun. There shouldn�t be an issue because for me, wala naman akong masamang intention. I�d like to emphasize on that na wala akong masamang intention and Heart�s always going to be special in my heart, that�s all. Wala akong gustong gawin na masama. Ayoko makasakit ng tao. Whatever it is na pinagdaanan namin, na pinagdaanan ko before, tapos na yun and I�m trying to move on na sa buhay ko kumabaga madami nang bagong chapters sa life ko ngayon,� he explained.

However, Echo said he�s very much willing to work on a project with Heart if given the opportunity.

I don�t mind. Okay ako dun. I think exciting yun. Not for anything, but for me, I�m excited. Kasi yung last project namin together ang tagal na,� he said.

No comments:

Post a Comment