SHOWBIZNEST MOVIE DOWNLOAD Click Here!
SHOWBIZNEST WALLPAPER HD Click Here!

Saturday, October 25, 2008

Kris Aquino Reacts to Ai-Ai dela Alas' Reconciliation Offer to James Yap

Kris Aquino finally shares her reaction to Ai-Ai dela Alas' offer to reconcile with James Yap last Sunday, October 19, on The Buzz.

In an Entertainment Live! taped interview with Kris, she said, "Ang hirap hirap talagang mag-comment sa ganyan kasi baka kame naman ng asawa ko ang may-away. It's really, as much as I appreciate how much Ai-Ai did for me when I needed a friend, sana maunawaan din ako talaga na yung feelings ng asawa ko is, I really have to take into consideration. So, I pray for that. But at the end of the day, it's really up to James."

See Entertainment Live! taped interview below:



No comments:

Post a Comment