SHOWBIZNEST MOVIE DOWNLOAD Click Here!
SHOWBIZNEST WALLPAPER HD Click Here!

Saturday, October 18, 2008

Zac Efron and Vanessa Hudgens Filipino Connection

Here's an excerpt from Conversations with Ricky Lo's exclusive interview with the two main characters of Walt Disney Picture's High School Musical 3: Senior Year, Zac Efron and Vanessa Hudgens:

RFL: Could you tell us about your Filipino heritage?
Vanessa: I�m half-Filipino. My mother is Filipina. She comes from Cebu and Manila. Her maiden surname is Cojuangco.

RFL: Oh, did you know that the Cojuangcos are a prominent, rich and influential family in the Philippines? One of them, Tonyboy Cojuangco, owns a TV station and used to own a telephone company (PLDT).
Vanessa: Really? Is that so?

RFL: Have you been to the Philippines?
Vanessa: No; not yet. But I hope to go there someday with my family.

RFL: Were you brought up the Filipino way or the American way?
Vanessa: A little bit of both. I have rice with every meal.

RFL: How much of the Filipino custom and tradition do you know?
Vanessa: Not much. I�ve learned a few things here and there. The most that I got from Filipino culture is through food.

RFL: Zac, I understand that like Vanessa, you have your own Philippine connection, right?
Zac: My dad has been to the Philippines several times � for fun. He�s an engineer. We have several Filipino friends. My dad told me that Filipinos are a very musical people. One day, I will go to the Philippines � for fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment