SHOWBIZNEST MOVIE DOWNLOAD Click Here!
SHOWBIZNEST WALLPAPER HD Click Here!

Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Jose Sarasola Denies Nude Photos and Sex Video

Jose Sarasola, the 22- year old aspiring chef Participante of Pinoy Fear Factor denied the nude photos and sex video that are currently a hit on the internet.

"Definitely that's not me. Sa buhok pa lang sa katawan, mabuhok ako. Siya [the guy in the picture], hindi siya mabuhok. Pango yung ilong niya, saka he's more Chinese, e. He doesn't even look Filipino or Spanish, so malayo talaga.

"I was shocked talaga na it came out like that. Pero obvious naman na hindi talaga ako yung guy na nasa pictures o scanner, o kung sinuman yun kasi talagang malayo. Especially for people I've been with, friends ko or people who really know what I look like, talagang malayo yung difference."

Jose also made sure that he won't do such a thing.

"I'll never do that, baka palayasin ako ng Daddy ko sa bahay namin!" he said laughing. "I'm assuring all the fans of Fear Factor and ABS, and fans ko na hindi talaga ako yung nasa nude photos."

No comments:

Post a Comment