The primetime weekend slot in television has always been meant for big shows and big entertainment, and it looks like TV5 is gunning for a much-bigger share of the market with the release of its second season flagship shows.
Catch TV5's Saturday primetime shows such as:
1. Lipgloss, now with bolder and spicier stories of controversies and issues surrounding the lives of the Linden High teens.
2. Talentadong Pinoy, hosted by Aliw Awards Best Emcee of the Year Ryan Agoncillo.
3. Midnight DJ, wherein the thriller saga continues with Oyoboy Sotto as Samboy--the new Midnight DJ who is yet to discover his gift of a third eye.
TV5's Sunday primetime boasts of a hilarious sitcom, a fabulous game show, and an exciting dance show:
1. Everybody Hapi stars John Estrada, Eugene Domingo, Roxanne Guinoo, Alex Gonzaga and Matt Evans in a mixed-up Romeo and Juliet story.
2. Everybody Hapi will be followed by Gretchen Barretto's You & Me Against the World--the fabulous game show that promises to give away P 1 million every week.
3. The definitive dance show Shall We Dance: Search for the Dance Superstar completes the line-up, with hosts Lucy Torres-Gomez, Jon Avila, and Victor Basa.
Catch Lipgloss at 6 p.m., followed by Talentadong Pinoy at 7 p.m. and Midnight DJ at 8 p.m. every Saturday, and enjoy the comedy of Everybody Hapi at 6 p.m., You & Me Against the World at 7 p.m. and Shall We Dance at 8 p.m. every Sunday. All these knockout shows are sure to blow your weekends, only on TV5.