SHOWBIZNEST MOVIE DOWNLOAD Click Here!
SHOWBIZNEST WALLPAPER HD Click Here!

Tuesday, August 4, 2009

It's Final! Paula Abdul Not Returning to American Idol

Simon Cowell renewed his contract until next year.

Randy Jackson has inked his stay until 2011.

Kara DioGuardi confirms return to the "American Idol" judging panel next season.

And Ryan Seacrest inked an outrageous $45 million, three-year contract to continue hosting American Idol.

While auditions for the ninth season of "American Idol" are currently underway. And with the scheduled return of the show on air in January 2010, what happened now to Paula Abdul?

Now we told, Paula Abdul, a judge who has been with the show since year one, will not be coming back.


Abdul and her manager were demanding more money, and Idol producers felt she was not worth what she was asking. The two were quite vocal about their frustrating negotiations with the big wigs.

Paula twitted:

With sadness in my heart, I�ve decided not to return to #IDOL. I�ll miss nurturing all the new talent, but most of all..Cont�d�

I�ll miss nurturing all the new talent,but most of all being a part of a show that I helped from day1become an international phenomenon.

What I want to say most, is how much I appreciate the undying support and enormous love that you have showered upon me

No comments:

Post a Comment