SHOWBIZNEST MOVIE DOWNLOAD Click Here!
SHOWBIZNEST WALLPAPER HD Click Here!

Friday, August 7, 2009

Kris Aquino: Nag-Sorry na Si Willie To All of Us. End of Story.

Despite the tons of text and internet entries bashing Willie Revillame for last Monday�s incident on Wowowee (read related article HERE), the Aquinos are keeping the one good trait their late mother, Cory Aquino, left with them - FORGIVE.

In his Philstar column today, Ricky Lo tells how Kris Aquino felt about the incident. And it reads:

I texted Kris Aquino yesterday for her reaction and she texted back, "I spoke at length with Willie last night."

Asked what they talked about, Kris replied, "Tito Ricky, may I just keep my conversation with Willie private? We are friends. he has always gone out of his way to be good to my kids, Josh especially. Nag-sorry siya to all of us. For me, end of story na."

And in GMA-7 news program Saksi report last night, Pinky Aquino-Abellada, the second daughter of Cory Aquino, said "Willie [naman] didn't mean it. I'd like to think of it because I saw him that night at the [Manila] Cathedral paying his respect to my mom."

No comments:

Post a Comment