SHOWBIZNEST MOVIE DOWNLOAD Click Here!
SHOWBIZNEST WALLPAPER HD Click Here!

Saturday, August 22, 2009

In My Life - Full Trailer

Check out the full trailer of Star Cinema's latest movie "In My Life" starring the Box-Office King John Lloyd Cruz, Luis Manzano and the Star for All Seasons, Vilma Santos.

In My Life is helmed by Olivia Lamasan, director of such hits as Got 2 Believe and Milan. It will mark the comeback of Vilma Santos in the silver screen since the 2004 film Mano Po 3: My Love. It�s also the first time that Vilma is working with his son Luis Manzano.

In My Life also marks as first major gay-themed film from Star Cinema since "Ang Lalake sa Buhay ni Selya" in 1998 starring Rosanna Roces. John Lloyd Cruz and Luis anzano will play a gay couple in the movie, their first role as such. And one of the higlights of the film is the controversial "kissing scene" between the two actors.

In My Life is set to hit theaters nationwide on September 16, 2009.

In My Life - Full Trailer:




No comments:

Post a Comment