SHOWBIZNEST MOVIE DOWNLOAD Click Here!
SHOWBIZNEST WALLPAPER HD Click Here!

Thursday, April 16, 2009

Komiks Presents: Nasaan Ka Maruja? - Trailer

Kristine Hermosa returns to television via "Komiks Presents: Nasaan Ka Maruja?"

Kristine will reprise Susan Roces'paranormal role as Christy Rivera in the original Maruja movie shown in 1967.

"I am a magazine columnist who has a third eye. And with that special gift my mission is to help dead people who still are not in peace," she said during the pictorial of Maruja.

"This is my first time acting as a woman with a third eye. I feel so excited�and another thing that I like is its concept of period transcendence. I love scenes about past and future," Kristine added.

Also starring in Mars Ravelo�s Nasaan Ka Maruja are John Estrada, Derek Ramsay and Karylle.

Komiks Presents Mars Ravelo's Nasaan Ka Maruja? will start airing on May 2 under the Komiks Presents block every Saturday right after Cinema FPJ.

Watch "Nasaan Ka Maruja?" trailer below:




No comments:

Post a Comment