SHOWBIZNEST MOVIE DOWNLOAD Click Here!
SHOWBIZNEST WALLPAPER HD Click Here!

Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Richard Poon Releases New Album Titled "For You"

After the success of his solo albums I'll Take Care of You and I'll Take Care of You Platinum Edition, Richard Poon, the country's big band crooner, is back with a new album called "For You".

For You is a 12-track album with "Kumot at Unan" as his current single. Watch Kumot at Unan music video below:



Track Listing:

1. You and I
2. Kumot at Unan
3. Complicated
4. You are the Sunshine of My Life
5. Kahit Ika'y Panaginip Lang
6. Blue Moon
7. (They Long to Be) Close to You
8. Portrait of my Love
9. Kahit �Di Mo Napapansin
10. Through the Fire
11. And I Love You So
12. For You

Grab a copy of his newest double-disc album For You at Odyssey, O Music stores, and other major record bars nationwide. You can also check more info about the album on Odysseylive.net. Tracks are also available for mobile download through Globe and Smart. This album is released exclusively under MCA Music Inc.

No comments:

Post a Comment