SHOWBIZNEST MOVIE DOWNLOAD Click Here!
SHOWBIZNEST WALLPAPER HD Click Here!

Saturday, January 31, 2009

Elliot Gibson is Prince Harry Look-Alike

Chelsy Davy has no more reason to feel upset on her just concluded relationship with Prince Harry. Why? Prince Harry's loss might be a fortunate gain to his look-alike Elliot Gibson.

Can you guess who's who?

The 21 year-old, University of Newcastle economics student Elliot Gibson, who earns up to �500 a day as an impersonator, says he has had to go into hiding after being hounded by female fans hoping to snare the newly single royal.

"The past few days have been like nothing I've ever experienced. I was in London on the underground on Sunday and there was a group of 50 teenagers heading up the opposite escalator from me.
"One of the girls saw me and shrieked, "It's Harry!" and another shouted, "Chelsy didn't deserve you! Before I knew it there was a stampede coming the wrong way down the escalator full throttle � I'm sure they knocked down a person or two.

"I seriously thought I would be injured. I couldn't begin to think what they'd do to me if they caught me."

Elliot, who has a girlfriend at university, added "It was the same problem at the nightclubs. I was swarmed by fanatical girls.

"I kept saying, "I'm not him! I'm not him!" but some really aggressive women started grabbing and pulling at me."
Elliott has worked for the Fake Faces lookalikes agency for many years and has appeared on TV shows playing Prince Harry.

Source: dailymail

No comments:

Post a Comment