SHOWBIZNEST MOVIE DOWNLOAD Click Here!
SHOWBIZNEST WALLPAPER HD Click Here!

Friday, January 16, 2009

"She Has One of The Best Voices I�ve Heard In A Long Time." - David Archuleta to Charice Pempengco

Both Charice Pempengco and David Archuleta were part of Macy's Thanksgiving Parade last November 2008, unfortunately, they never had the chance to talk and get to know each other.


But the American Idol Season 7 finalist, despite his busy schedule, took time to expressed his admiration of Charice through his multiply account journal entry last January 6, 2009:

Read on...

"Before I go, I wan�ted to mention one thing real quick. I was ha�nging out at my house when my parents called me in to watch a story on Oprah about this girl named Charice. I had seen her on Youtube before and she was at the Macy�s Thanksgiving Parade, but it was ama�zing to hear her story and her voice!

"She seriously has one of the best voices I�ve heard in a long time, and I had chills the entire time I was wat�ching about her life. So, instead of a song for the day I think you should check her out! It�s more like a person for the day. Ha! Ha!

"She was really ins�piring and for those of you who haven�t heard her yet, I think you�re in for a real treat! She sang My Heart Will Go On during her appearance on Oprah, and it�s ama�zing to see how much passion she has for what she does! I also loved how she talked about how important her mom was to her. I hope you guys enjoy."

No comments:

Post a Comment