SHOWBIZNEST MOVIE DOWNLOAD Click Here!
SHOWBIZNEST WALLPAPER HD Click Here!

Thursday, October 21, 2010

Glee Stars Racy Photos on GQ Magazine November 2010 Issue


"Glee" stars Dianna Agron, Cory Monteith and Lea Michele take a break from being wholesome to being wild, provocative and scandalous on GQ Magazine November 2010 issue.

Alhough the three are above 18 years old (Dianna and Lea are both 24 while Cory is 28), their suggestive (or should I say 'racy') photos, still, put them on the verge controversy.

Photos showed Cory in full dress while Dianna and Lea stripped down to their sexy underwear - a behavior much far from their roles in "Glee".

See evidences below:


Meanwhile, Dianna shared her opinions on her blog with a preface:"I am not a representative of the three of us, the show, or Fox, only myself."

Here's the full entry:

In the land of Madonna, Britney, Miley, Gossip Girl, other public figures and shows that have pushed the envelope and challenged the levels of comfort in their viewers and fans�we are not the first. Now, in perpetuating the type of images that evoke these kind of emotions, I am sorry. If you are hurt or these photos make you uncomfortable, it was never our intention. And if your eight-year-old has a copy of our GQ cover in hand, again I am sorry. But I would have to ask, how on earth did it get there?

"I was a very sheltered child, and was not aware of anything provocative or risque in the media while I was navigating through my formative years. When I was finally allowed to watch a movie like Grease, I did not even understand what on earth Rizzo was talking about!? I understand that in today�s world of advanced technology, the internet, our kids can be subject to very adult material at the click of a button. But there are parental locks, and ways to get around this. I am twenty-four years old. I have been a pretty tame and easy-going girl my whole life. Nobody is perfect, and these photos do not represent who I am. I am also not the girl who rolls out of bed with flawless makeup and couture clothing. I am most comfortable with my hair thrown on top of my head, in sweats, laughing with my friends. Glee is a show that represents the underdogs, which is a feeling I have embraced much of my own life, and to those viewers, the photos in GQ don�t give them that same feeling. I understand completely.

"For GQ, they asked us to play very heightened versions of our school characters. A 'Hit Me Baby One More Time' version. At the time, it wasn't my favorite idea, but I did not walk away. I must say, I am trying to live my life with a sharpie marker approach. You can�t erase the strokes you�ve made, but each step is much bolder and more deliberate. I�m moving forward from this one, and after today, putting it to rest. I am only myself, I can only be me. These aren�t photos I am going to frame and put on my desk, but hey, nor are any of the photos I take for magazines. Those are all characters we�ve played for this crazy job, one that I love and am so fortunate to have, each and every day. If you asked me for my dream photo shoot, I�d be in a treehouse, in a wild costume, war-paint and I�d be playing with my pet dragon. Until then�.."


No comments:

Post a Comment