SHOWBIZNEST MOVIE DOWNLOAD Click Here!
SHOWBIZNEST WALLPAPER HD Click Here!

Saturday, October 16, 2010

Shawty Mane is Justin Bieber's Alter Ego Rap Name


First he plugs the oil spill, then rescues the miners and now�he raps! The Fetus posted a freestyle rap video, to his Twitter page on Wednesday under the name Shawty Mane. **EYE ROLL** He wrote: "Speaking in tongues freestyle � who knew i could rap lol � my alter ego rap name is Shawty Mane � hah."

Daily News reports that rapper Vado�who first made the beat popular�wants to recruit Bieb, er, Shawty Mane for the remix.

I was shocked! He killed it! He sounded like [Notorious] B.I.G.,� Vado told the Daily News on Thursday night. �When I seen it on Twitter, I didn�t believe it."


It's actually kind of cute. Check it out below:



Source: Tabloid Prodigy


No comments:

Post a Comment