SHOWBIZNEST MOVIE DOWNLOAD Click Here!
SHOWBIZNEST WALLPAPER HD Click Here!

Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Carol Banawa Shares A Piec e Of Her Life Via Star Records' "My Music, My Life"


The soothing voice that has enthralled many hopeless romantics and music lovers is back. Carol Banawa, a certified platinum hitmaker, gives her listeners a treat after a hiatus from the music scene via her comeback album, �My Music, My Life� under recording giant, Star Records.

Ako yung nagsuggest kay Ms. Annabelle (Regalado-Borja) na gumawa ng album. Namiss ko kasi talaga ang kumanta,� Carol shared. �Since nagvisit rin naman ako sa family ko dito, the idea of making an album ulit popped into my head.�

With a concept of highlighting some of Carol�s life�s precious moments, the album shares ten (10) meaningful cuts and two bonus tracks: �Baby, Now That I have You,� �Everyday,� �When You Say Nothing At All,� �If,� �I Honestly Love You,� �Sakaling Malimutan Ka,� �Love Story,� �The First Time I Loved Forever,� �When I Fall In Love,� �Mahal Kita Walang Iba.� The theme song of Star Cinema�s hit movie �Till My Heartaches End� and a cover of �When I Fall In Love� featuring Piolo Pascual are also included in the audio CD.

Pages of the album share personal quotes from Carol herself as she unravels the story behind each track. �The songs included in the track list are connected with my personal experiences kaya parang diary ko na rin siya.� Carol said. One of the quotes shared by Carol for the song �Mahal Kita Walang Iba,� is �When I met my husband, sabi ko sa sarili ko, eto na naman ako, iibig na naman, but LOVE is a risk. When we allow ourselves to become vulnerable, to take chances and to risk our pride, that is when we find great love.�

�My Music, My Life� is line produced by Black Bird Music, a sub-label of Star Records headed by Aiza Seguerra. Carol is the First artist produced by the said sub-label.

Carol took a break from the Philippine music scene last August 2003 to accompany her father for his medical treatment. However, her hits, some of which are �Tanging Yaman,� �Stay,� �Iingatan Ka,� �Bakit �Di Totohanin,� and �Panunumpa� still enjoy good airplay in different radio stations up until now. �My Music, My Life� is her first full album after a 7-year lull in the recording industry.

Now, Carol is with her 3-year old daughter, Chelsea, who like her mom, sings very well. During the recent jampacked show of Carol in Vivere Hotel, where the mother and daughter are staying, Carol and Chelsea sung Telephone in acapella.

Hear her golden voice once again. Grab your own copy of Carol Banawa�s �My Music, My Life� and be part of her inspiring story as she shares her gift of music anew, produced by Star Records and Black Bird Music. For the digital formats of the album, log on to www.starredords.ph.


No comments:

Post a Comment