SHOWBIZNEST MOVIE DOWNLOAD Click Here!
SHOWBIZNEST WALLPAPER HD Click Here!

Monday, June 27, 2011

Emma Watson Says Farewell to Hermione in �Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows � Part 2�


She first played Hermione in the �Harry Potter� film series at age nine. Eleven years and eight movies later, with the final one, �Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows � Part 2� showing in July, Emma Watson is ready to close that chapter in her life. Or is she? Find out in the following interview.

Question: How are you feeling now that the films are coming to a close? Are you nostalgic?

Emma Watson: That question never gets clearer or easier really to answer. It�s hard for me to answer because I still don�t really know how I feel about it. I�m still processing it. So, to give you an answer is actually quite hard. I have days where I feel relieved and I have days where I feel very sad. And I have days where I�m like, �I�m so excited.� Because this just took up my life, all of my time; my life revolved around Harry Potter. That was the focal point of my existence. And it�s exciting now that I have this time, I can accept other things. I mean, I know the grass is always greener, but there were moments when I was making this when I was like, �God, I wish I could go and do that.� Or something would come up and now I have time to go and do different things. So, it�s exciting too. I swing kind of like a pendulum back and forth between all these different emotions.

Q: Is there any particular scene in any of the films that you would like to go back and reshoot, even as a different character?

Watson: Ooh, that�s interesting. I actually had a really good time playing the evil Hermione in Ron�s vision, so I�d quite like to go back and play a bad guy for once. I think that would be fun.

Q: You seem to take the media stuff in stride.

Watson: It�s experience. I�m twenty years old now and I was nine when I went into my first press conference, so you just get used to it. It takes too much emotional energy to get upset every time something�s written that you don�t want to see. You just have to let it go. I would be a crazy person.

Q: Did you realize that early on?

Watson: It took me a while to figure that one out, actually. I mean, I would be lying if I said I didn�t still get upset. I do still get upset. But I don�t care quite so much, which is good. I mean, I still get misquoted all the time. And there�s so much information out there about me you think it would be very easy to check facts, but�

Q: So would you still think of an acting career or is it still up in the air for you?

Watson: No, definitely, and this film�s given me a lot of confidence. I just did a movie called My Week with Marilyn, which is a Weinstein production with Eddie Redmayne and Michelle Williams and that went really well. And, no, I think I will keep acting. I think I�d like to make maybe one movie a year or something.

Q: This movie really gives all of you a chance to really act. What does David Yates bring to that?

Watson: The thing about working with David Yates is that you always hear this word, �truth� and finding the truth and being honest and real. He really hates anything false; he wants it to be from the heart. And so I think that made me a better actress. Especially at the very beginning; I felt I was playing such a character and when I was playing Hermione I could really put on this act and become this kind of big personality and use that to avoid being as truthful. And then he just said, �Just do it from here. Just forget all of that stuff. Just be honest.� That�s what I tried to do. And I think it made a difference.

Q: Which of all the scenes with Ron and Hermione was your favorite to film?

Watson: In �Part 2,� we go off on this little adventure together to destroy the horcrux. And it�s kind of like a comedy act because it�s the first time you see Hermione and Ron in tune. We�re usually so offbeat. We�re always going to miss each other and we kind of clash. And then, in this one scene, we�re this real team and it�s so funny and we�re both so into it. There are just a couple of really funny comedy moments and I just really enjoyed them. Rupert�s a great comedic actor and so we had a really good time just really bringing the humor out of everything that we could.

Distributed by Warner Bros., �Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows � Part 2� will be released in Philippine theatres and IMAX, in 3D and 2D, beginning July 14.

No comments:

Post a Comment