SHOWBIZNEST MOVIE DOWNLOAD Click Here!
SHOWBIZNEST WALLPAPER HD Click Here!

Thursday, June 30, 2011

Albie Casi�o's Mom Speaks of Andi Eigenmann's Pregnancy


After Jake Ejercito's denial and request to spare him from Andi Eigenmann's pregnancy issue, all eyes are now set on young actor Albie Casi�o, the expectant mom's ex-boyfriend.

Andi (@andieigengirl) who is now 18 weeks pregnant, sent a direct message (DM) last night to @andreadeguzman which says:

"I'm happy so don't worry. Pls don't judge and assume stuff. It was all cleared by my mom earlier.I just hope people would stop assuming and say stuff. Again, I'm happy.. Let's all be! Goodnyt"

On her other twitter post, Andi said: "It just feels amazing how all of you are here for me."

But still, the pregnant young actress keeps mum on who really is the father of her unborn child.

Although Albie's mom, Mrs. Anna Kathrina Casi�o posted this message last night on her twitter account: "no ones denying nor confirming. Just saying he is not her 1st bf & I didnt hear ms jaclyn say Albie did u?", she still not confirming if Albie really is the culprit in Andi's pregnancy.

No comments:

Post a Comment