SHOWBIZNEST MOVIE DOWNLOAD Click Here!
SHOWBIZNEST WALLPAPER HD Click Here!

Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Dingdong Dantes Supports RH Bill; Says He Practice Safe S&)(


Kapuso prime leading man Dingdong Dantes is publicly supporting and advocating the passage of the Reproductive Health (RH) bill but is strongly against abortion.

Dingdong doesn�t claim to be an expert of the said bill that�s been the subject of an ongoing national debate, but he feels it would help Filipinos with regards to family planning.

I�m really more for the bill�s educational side which is for everyone and not just women. There�s awareness of the sexuality. There�s awareness of what can happen and precautionary measures. Whatever happens, people especially women have choices or alternatives to do what they think is right for them,� Dingdong explained.

He stressed, though, that the bill for him is aimed at educating people.

At the end of the day it�s all about being responsible parents and responsible teachers. But definitely I�m against abortion. I�m a Roman Catholic and I practice what�s expected,� he replied.

Does he practice safe sex then?

I don't want to get there. But I think I�m very safe,� he replied smiling.

No comments:

Post a Comment