SHOWBIZNEST MOVIE DOWNLOAD Click Here!
SHOWBIZNEST WALLPAPER HD Click Here!

Friday, June 24, 2011

Dia Frampton "Losing My Religion" Performance on "The Voice" Puts Her on Finals; Dia Frampton to Sing with Miranda Lambert on "The Voice" Finale


Dia Frampton of "Team Blake" in NBC's hit singing reality talent show "The Voice" performed a version of "Losing My Religion" by R.E.M. that puts her one step closer from getting what he long wanted - stardom!

"I'm feeling a lot more comfortable," the 23-year-old St. George singer said of her sudden fame.

Her wondrous performance earned her a deserving comments from the coaches. "What's so interesting about you is that in the beginning I'm all like 'she's cuddly, soft'. But I've seen you grow so much on the show. You kind of made this an interesting game." said Christina Aguilera.

Her mentor Blake Shelton, meanwhile, said: "This show just did what it was supposed to do. A girl just stood out there and left her heart and soul laying there on the stage. Gosh dang it; I'm glad to know you."

"We're all thinking the same thing, because it's so obvious. One day, when I'm done with this show and I'm back in Oklahoma driving my truck, I know I'm going to hear Xenia's voice on the radio... I'm glad that I knew you when." Shelton added.


Watch Dia Frampton's "Losing My Religion" performance below:




On June 29 finale night, Dia is expected to perform with Miranda Lambert, Shelton's wife.

"I am thrilled to perform on my favorite new show. It's been a joy watching my husband grow so attached to his team. Truthfully, I am a little jealous that I am not a coach myself. I can't wait to be a part of it." Lambert said.

No comments:

Post a Comment