SHOWBIZNEST MOVIE DOWNLOAD Click Here!
SHOWBIZNEST WALLPAPER HD Click Here!

Saturday, June 25, 2011

Miranda Lambert to Perform with Dia Frampton on "The Voice" Finale

Dia Frampton of "Team Blake" in NBC's hit singing reality talent show "The Voice" will not also had the opportunity to be handled by hit American country music artist but also the chance to sing with his mentor's wife Miranda Lambert on June 29 finale night.
 
Lambert, who publicly expresses her "jealousy" over the fact that her husband is a coach on the show and she isn't, said: "I am thrilled to perform on my favorite new show. It's been a joy watching my husband grow so attached to his team. Truthfully, I am a little jealous that I am not a coach myself. I can't wait to be a part of it."
 
Photo source: Hollywoodlife

No comments:

Post a Comment