SHOWBIZNEST MOVIE DOWNLOAD Click Here!
SHOWBIZNEST WALLPAPER HD Click Here!

Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Justin Bieber New Album To Be Released Soon

One year after the released of his highly successful platinum studio album "My World 2.0", Justin Bieber revealed that he is now working on a follow-up album

"I want to work a lot with myself," says the pop superstar. Adding, "And I want to write a lot myself. I will be working with a lot of other producers and stuff like that, but I'm just writing a lot, writing on tour. I'm writing about how I feel and producing. I've been producing on my laptop and on my computer. I've been really into it and, hopefully, this next album will be huge."

Bieber also said that the new album will surely brings out what he does best: "I've done a lot on my acoustic guitar, so it's gonna have that vibe. I'm not gonna really limit myself. I think music is music, and genre - I mean, I know there's country music, there's rock music, but my music is different. My voice is not meant for any style. I just want to make music."

No comments:

Post a Comment