SHOWBIZNEST MOVIE DOWNLOAD Click Here!
SHOWBIZNEST WALLPAPER HD Click Here!

Thursday, August 26, 2010

Andi Eigenmann Covers Chalk Magazine September 2010 Issue


Agua Bendita and Mamarazzi star Andi Eigenmann is on the cover of Chalk Magazine September 2010 issue.

Some excerpts from the interview:

On intrigues:

"If it�s true, I�d admit it. But the thing is, I�m not stupid enough to do crazy things that I would want people to know."

On surviving showbiz:

"What matters is being yourself. Why would I pretend? I�m not doing anything wrong. I don�t have bad intentions. It�s okay naman pala. I�ve been myself these past months, and I think I�m doing a pretty good job."

On the bad things that is said of her:

"People might take the things I do or say against me, but I don�t care. Because if I really did it or said it, why would I deny it? If they change what I said, I don�t care about them! Why are they making a big fuss about my life?"

Chalk Magazine September 2010 issue is now available at all magazine stands nationwide.


No comments:

Post a Comment