Officials of the Drug Enforcement Administration is working with the FBI and New York Police to conduct a routine investigation as to how the late actor got hold of a painkiller and sedatives (a combination of opiates and benzodiazepines; oxycodone, hydrocodone, diazepam, temazepam, alprazolam and doxylamine) prescription that ended his life.
Thursday, February 7, 2008
HEATH LEDGER's Caused of Death Revealed
Accidental overdose is said to be the caused of Hollywood actor Heath Ledger's death according to New York City Medical Examiner's Office report.
"Mr. Heath Ledger died as the result of acute intoxication by the combined effects of oxycodone, hydrocodone, diazepam, temazepam, alprazolam and doxylamine. We have concluded that the manner of death is accident, resulting from the abuse of prescription medications " the medical examiner's spokeswoman, Ellen Borakove, said in a written statement.
The actor found dead at his Soho loft on January 22, 2008. He had rented the luxury loft following his split last September from actress Michelle Williams, , with whom he had lived in Brooklyn along with their infant daughter.