SHOWBIZNEST MOVIE DOWNLOAD Click Here!
SHOWBIZNEST WALLPAPER HD Click Here!

Tuesday, May 19, 2009

American Idol Season 8 Finale: Lambert vs. Allen

It's Adam Lambert vs. Kris Allen on Season 8 Finale of American Idol. See their 3 rounds of final performances below:

ROUND 1

Adam Lambert - Mad World by Tears for Fears


Randy: I love that you showed your sensitive side. I give that an A+.
Kara: I am so happy you chose that performance. You are an incredible artist. You rocked it again tonight.
Paula: I am proud you are standing on that stage right now. This is your moment. A great song for you. Still haunting. Way to start the show.
Simon: I always thought this was your best performance but tonight was a little bit theatrical. It reminded me of Phantom of The Opera.

Kris Allen - Ain�t No Sunshine by Bill Withers


Randy: I love that I can tell what kind of artist you are. That was one of your best performances here on this stage.
Kara: I agree with Randy. You have a way with creating an intimate bond with everyone in the audience.
Paula: You awakened the spirit in all of us.
Simon: This is a competition. When your name was announced last week, I wasn�t sure America made the right choice but I take it back after that performance.

ROUND 2

Adam Lambert - A Change is Gonna Come by Sam Cooke


Randy: What you did was show the real reason you are here. You can sing your face off.
Kara: That may have been your best performance since the start of this competition.Unbelievable.
Paula: That was the best I have ever heard. Unbelievable. You are going to be iconic.
Simon: You are 100% back in the game.

Kris Allen - What�s Going On by Marvin Gaye

Randy: We have a real live duel going on. A great song choice but it was a little bit light for this point in the competition.
Kara: You have been true to yourself since day 1. You can uplift people.
Paula: You tore that song up.
Simon: I love the song but it was like 3 friends in their bedroom strumming along to Marvin Gaye. To laid back for a night like this.

ROUND 3

Adam Lambert - No Boundaries



Randy: You can do anything. You can sing the phone book. Wasn�t my favorite performance. It was a bit pitchy.
Kara: I am moved and I am proud. Thank you for giving me that moment.
Paula: Adjectives can�t express what you have brought to season 8. I am in awe. You can sing whatever you want to sing and I will be a fan forever.
Simon: I won�t judge the song, I will judge you. You have been one of the best and most original contestants we have ever had. You are a star.

Kris Allen - No Boundaries

Randy: You should be proud of what you have done in this competition. You have done amazing and I think that song fits your voice better than Adam�s.
Kara: I don�t want you to be judged on that song, it was too high. I hope people vote on the season.
Paula: You have done an amazing job to end up where you are. I wish you the best of luck.

Simon: I think your highlight tonight was the first song you did. You deserve to be standing on this stage tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment