SHOWBIZNEST MOVIE DOWNLOAD Click Here!
SHOWBIZNEST WALLPAPER HD Click Here!

Thursday, May 21, 2009

Hayden Kho Issued Public Apology on "Hayden Kho - Katrina Halili Video Scandal"

After many days of being silent about the ongoing brou-ha-ha on the biggest and most shocking Pinoy showbiz controversy of the year, Hayden Kho decided to issue an official statement about the Hayden Kho - Katrina Halili video scandal (this may include the Hayden Kho - Maricar Reyes and Hayden Kho - Brazilian model video scandals).

Here is a part of Hayden Kho's statement:

"I chose not to make any statement regarding the controversy over pirated video recordings...I sincerely apologize for the harm it has done to other parties.

I own up to my responsibility as a professional and I have decided to suspend my practice of medicine. I have been undergoing professional counseling since December.


At this stage, I realize I cannot expect understanding and forgiveness. I can only pray that this comes in due time
."

Source: SNN, ABS-CBN

No comments:

Post a Comment