SHOWBIZNEST MOVIE DOWNLOAD Click Here!
SHOWBIZNEST WALLPAPER HD Click Here!

Saturday, May 2, 2009

Pacquiao - Hatton Fight Result: Pacquiao Wins over Hatton by TKO

Pinoy Best Pound-for-Pound Fighter in the World Manny 'Pacman' Pacquiao wins over Ricky Hatton via technical knock out (TKO) in the second round of Pacquiao vs. Hatton East Meets West Super Lightweight World Championship bout, Saturday, May 2 (May 3 Manila time) at MGM Grand Garden Arena in Las Vegas, Nevada.

In an interview with Mario Lopez just right after the fight, Pacquiao said "We study them, I surprised him in my right hand. But I didn�t expect a short fight. He hit me hard, I was lucky to have hit him with a right hook. He was surprised with my right hand. Yes, he was strong, and I was careful of not being hit."

Statistics showed that Pacquiao lands a total of 73 punches, while Hatton 18.

No comments:

Post a Comment