SHOWBIZNEST MOVIE DOWNLOAD Click Here!
SHOWBIZNEST WALLPAPER HD Click Here!

Friday, May 1, 2009

Charice Releases "My Inspiration" Album

While on the stage of finishing her first international album, young international Pinoy singing sensation Charice has released her second album under Star Records titled 'My Inspiration' with "Always You" as the carrier single.

Album tracklist:

1. Always You (original)
2. Wind Beneath My Wings
3. I�ll Be There
4. Mama
5. For Mama
6. You�ll Never Stand Alone
7. You Raised Me Up
8. Through The Years
9. In My Life
10. You & Me Against The World (with Charice�s Mommy Raquel).

Charice will be guesting this Saturday, May 2, on Wowowee and Entertainment Live to promote her 'My Inspiration' album.

Charice will also perform live at Sky Gardens AmpiTheater (5 pm) in SM North Edsa (with autograph signing after the event) and The Buzz this Sunday, May 3.

My Inspiration is now available at all records bars outlet nationwide.

No comments:

Post a Comment