SHOWBIZNEST MOVIE DOWNLOAD Click Here!
SHOWBIZNEST WALLPAPER HD Click Here!

Saturday, April 3, 2010

Coco Martin Covers Chalk Magazine April 2010 Issue

Coco Martin, the Prince of Pinoy Independent (Indie) movies, is a no ordinary summer boy on the cover of Chalk Magazine April 2010 issue.


Coco gets up close with Chalk:

On his ideal girl:

"Sobrang simple. I�m not into really pretty girls because i�m so insecure! Ha Ha! I get attracted to someone with a broad mind. Not necessarily smart, but someone who knows about the world."

On his courting strategy:

"Ligaw-mata. I�m super shy. If I like a girl, I�d never approach. I would just show her with my eyes. She�ll know I�m interested. I don�t know how to make ligaw. I do it by instinct. If I feel that the girl is interested too and we get to sit beside each other, I�ll just grab her hand. Lucky for me, I haven�t been embarrassed yet."

On summer flings:

"Actually masaya �yun. There�s nothing wrong with it. If you ask me, summer is vacation time. It�s time to let go and relax. Whatever you experience and go through, just enjoy it. It�s the time to explore and who knows what you�ll discover about yourself?"

On his greatest accomplishment:

"I�ve been able to make films that I can be proud of. That�s where I spend my time and my effort. I really have been particular with my filmography."

Chalk Magazine April 2010 issue is now available at all magazine stands nationwide.

No comments:

Post a Comment