SHOWBIZNEST MOVIE DOWNLOAD Click Here!
SHOWBIZNEST WALLPAPER HD Click Here!

Tuesday, April 29, 2008

American Idol 7: Top 5 - 'Neil Diamond' Performance Night

Theme of the Week: Neil Diamond Songs

Jason Castro - �Forever in Blue Jeans� (Watch here)
Jason Castro - �September Morn� (Watch here)

David Cook - �I�m Alive� (Watch here)
David Cook - �All I Really Need is You� (Watch here)

Brooke White - �I�m a Believer� (Watch here)
Brooke White - �I Am � I Said� (Watch here)

David Archuleta - �Sweet Caroline� (Watch here)
David Archuleta - �America� (Watch here)

Syesha Mercado - �Hello Again� (Watch here)
Syesha Mercado - �Thank the Lord for the Night Time� (Watch here)

And to save the best for last, watch Paula Abdul judge Jason Castro on two songs. Eventhough he only sang one! (Watch here.) Har! Har! Har! Does the judges have a pre-written comments to each and every performance even before the show starts? Mmmmm....

No comments:

Post a Comment