SHOWBIZNEST MOVIE DOWNLOAD Click Here!
SHOWBIZNEST WALLPAPER HD Click Here!

Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Little Big Superstars




11-year old JUSTIN TIMBERLAKE on Star Search



8-year 0ld WADE ROBSON on Star Search - Today, Wade is the choreographer to the stars. He can be seen as one of the choreographer/judges on �So You Think You Can Dance.�

12-year old DAVID ARCHULETA on Star Search - Watch David perform Fallin, And I Am Telling You I�m Not Going, I Surrender and You�re All I Need to Get By.



12-year old pinay JESSICA SANCHEZ on America�s Got Talent
- Our very own Jessica wowed the judges with her rendition of Celine Dion�s �I Surrender�.

11-year old BIANCA RYAN on America�s Got Talent - Bianca performed �And I Am Telling You I�m Not Going� and proved that America really got talent.

8-year old CONNIE TALBOT on Britain�s Got Talent - She became a Youtube sensation after performing �Somewhere Over the Rainbow� on the British version of America�s Got Talent.

10-year old JOSHEPINE �Banig� ROBERTO - the first pinoy to conquer �Star Search�

15-year old CHARICE PEMPENGCO on the Paul O�Grady Show - She�s taking the world by storm!


No comments:

Post a Comment