SHOWBIZNEST MOVIE DOWNLOAD Click Here!
SHOWBIZNEST WALLPAPER HD Click Here!

Monday, April 25, 2011

Solenn Heussaff, Pia Guanio, Kathryn Bernardo, Julia Montes, Shalani Soledad, Claudine Barretto and Other Stars Answer Intrigues

Francine Prieto (@flipfrap): I will be havng a 3-day sale of my preloved stuff on May 5-7, Thursday to Saturday 11 am-11 pm at D Vamps Restobar, Hobbies of Asia, Macapagal Ave., Pasay City (at the back of Security Bank and Musicmatch). I will be selling clothes, home decorations and furnitures, bags and accessories, from P50-P15,000. All in good quality. See ya!


Kathryn Bernardo (@bernardokath) on Mario Maurer's "Crazy Little Thing Called Love" movie: two thumbs up! It made me laugh, cry,&fall inlove. <3 hihihi. :"> I'mma sleep now, goodnight!




Solenn Heussaff on BBM (in response to Gorgy Rula's PEP article): I'd like an apology, I'm very offended by what he has written since what he said is false. I didn't go to boracay to get drunk, I went to relax and have fun with my friends. Obviously easter in boracay is known for the parties, I'm not going to deny that I didn't go out and have a few drinks. why go to boracay holy week if your planning to knit a sweater. But what he wrote is pure hallucination. I never got hom drunk like he stated or carried by men. That is all BS and making up stories just to seem interesting. I'm sure its happened to people and I'm not saying it has never happened to me in the past, no ones perfect and crazy things happen in life, but its WRONG when its made up. I am well aware I'm in the public eye now and I would NEVER put my self in sucy a state. Did go home at late hours in bora with my friends and would always swim before heading to the hotel with my girl friends. I don't know what he's talking about, all I know is that maybe he was on something he shouldn't be taking. I was on vacation having fun with friends and not doing anything wrong, so I'd like for reporters to not write bull shit and make up stories that aren't true.




Pia Guanio (on alleged "public kissing scandal" with Steve Mago): I don�t really care because I try to stay away from those things. At saka I don�t have naman to explain myself to anyone. I�m answerable only to myself, to my God, and to my bosses�my life is an open book, so hindi ako naba-bother sa mga ganung bagay�I don�t owe anybody an explanation.




Shalani Soledad (on ex-boyfriend President Noynoy Aquino): We still communicate, we still text each other. Kami naman ni Noynoy, one thing that we have in common is our respect for our work.


Mario Maurer (@ohohmario): And my fans Philippines , Japanese and korean don't worry I will find time to meet u all too love my fans so much come to travel in thailand




Claudine Barretto (on Steph Ayson, AJ Perez' girlfriend) : What happened to me is happening now to Steph.

- Sources 1, 2, 3

No comments:

Post a Comment