SHOWBIZNEST MOVIE DOWNLOAD Click Here!
SHOWBIZNEST WALLPAPER HD Click Here!

Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Paula Abdul To Sit as X Factor US Edition Judge


Paula Abdul and Simon Cowell might be back in each other's arms - definitely not as lovers and not as judges in American Idol.

Abdul reportedly received an offer from Cowell to join as one of the judges on Simon Cowell�s upcoming talent competition, X Factor U.S. Edition.

I�ve always wanted Paula. Always been very vocal about that,� Cowell told Deadline.

I missed her the second she left the show. Always loved working with her even though she can be a pain.

I don�t know what it is about her, but I�ve always clicked with her. You just have to get that chemistry, and she�s right. I�ve never found anyone better than her.� he further shared.

Abdul, on the other hand, said that Cowell is obsessed with her.

Of course, I miss everybody. Yes I do miss Simon,� she claimed.

I think you need to take mass off and put obsess-ive. Yeah he�s obsessed with me.

He always talks to me, we will work together some how, some way. He�s an acquired taste but I love him very much.� Abdul said.


No comments:

Post a Comment