SHOWBIZNEST MOVIE DOWNLOAD Click Here!
SHOWBIZNEST WALLPAPER HD Click Here!

Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Sneak Peek: Lady Gaga HBO Special


Here is the sneak peek of Lady Gaga's upcoming HBO special "Lady Gaga Presents The Monster Ball Tour at Madison Square Garden" which will premiere on May 7 at 9 p.m. on HBO.

This HBO special was recorded during the 25-year-old pop star�s tour stop at the NYC venue.

I just sometimes feel like a loser still, you know? It�s crazy cause we�re at the Garden but I still sometimes feel like a loser kid in high school,� Lady Gaga says in the clip.

I just gotta pick my shit up, gotta pick myself up, and I have to tell myself I�m a superstar every morning so that I can get through this day and be for my fans what they need for me to be � I cannot be destroyed and I will not be destroyed,� she further said.





No comments:

Post a Comment