SHOWBIZNEST MOVIE DOWNLOAD Click Here!
SHOWBIZNEST WALLPAPER HD Click Here!

Wednesday, March 12, 2008

BRYAN SINGER Back For SUPERMAN Sequel

Bryan Singer will be back for a sequel to the hugely successful Superman Returns.

�That movie made $400 million!� Singer tells Empire Online incredulously. �I don�t know what constitutes under-performing these days�Look, I can understand, I suppose, what some people mean. Perhaps some people went in with the expectation of it being like an X-Men film, and Superman is a tougher character than that. Especially bringing him back. It really goes back to the fact that you can only please some of the people some of the time. But, yes, I�m just getting back with writers after the strike. We�re just in the development phase. I�m starting to develop a sequel�with the intention of directing it.�

�The first one was a romantic film and a nostalgic film,� he adds. �I�ll be the first person to own up to that without making any apologies for it. I knew it was going to be that from the outset. And now that the characters are established, there�s really an opportunity to up the threat levels�Clearly there�ll be a body count [laughs]. From frame one, it will be unrelenting terror! All those teenage girls who found the movie and mooned over James Marsden or Brandon [Routh]? Well, I�m going to wake them up!�

Source: justjareddotcom

No comments:

Post a Comment