SHOWBIZNEST MOVIE DOWNLOAD Click Here!
SHOWBIZNEST WALLPAPER HD Click Here!

Thursday, March 13, 2008

PARIS HILTON Offers Fans a Chance to Party With Her

Paris Hilton picks up Starbucks at the Glen Shopping Center in Los Angeles on Wednesday. Today, the 27-year-old hotel heiress was seen shopping at Fred Segal�s.

Paris (read: one of her assistants) just updated her Myspace
page, giving her fans a chance to party with her in Hollywood.
Here�s what she/her assistant wrote:

Hey guys, I hope you are all enjoying a wonderful and safe spring break! I�ve been traveling, working, and developing some new exciting projects, so I�m excited to share this with you all:
I will be making an official announcement at a private party I am throwing this Thursday night (March 13th) here in Hollywood. Nothing is ever true unless you hear it from me, so I want to give some of my MySpace friends a chance to attend and hear the exclusive news!

I wish I could invite you all, but this is a special event with limited space, so I�ll be hand-picking a few fans who will get to be on my personal VIP guest list. Also, I can only extend this invitation to my friends who are age 21 or over, and who will be in the Hollywood area this Thursday.

I always love to hear from my fans personally, so my VIP list will be reserved for my most standout MySpace friends. Here is the challenge:

What would it be like to spend a day with me? What would we do? Where would we go?

Send me a short but creative paragraph with your answer, a link to your MySpace page, and some fun facts about yourself�my favorite answers will be sent an invite! Please send your answers to parisbff2008@gmail.com

As always I can�t wait to read your responses and comments!I will pick 30 of my favorite answers and you guys will be invited to party like a rock star with me this Thursday night!

I love you all,

Paris xoxo�

No comments:

Post a Comment