SHOWBIZNEST MOVIE DOWNLOAD Click Here!
SHOWBIZNEST WALLPAPER HD Click Here!

Friday, May 14, 2010

Confirmed! Kris Aquino is Leaving the Philippines

Yes, but not for good.

Kris, who is enjoying her well deserve vacation in Boracay right now Baby James and Josh said the she is really leaving the country after her stint as one of the judges of Pilipinas Got Talent and Kung Tayo'y Magkakalayo. She said, "Yes, I am leaving for a Disney vacation abroad w/ my kids but after Pilipinas Got Talent & my obligation to KTM [Kung Tayo'y Magkakalayo] finishes. I will be gone for at least 3 weeks then to give my kids the vacation we postponed last year because of mom's deteriorating health. I will be back on SNN on Monday, May 17.

"During the entire campaign it was a non stop assault on me as a person, a mother & a sister. Well they didn't succeed then & w/ the love & support of my sisters & my brother they won't succeed now."

No comments:

Post a Comment