SHOWBIZNEST MOVIE DOWNLOAD Click Here!
SHOWBIZNEST WALLPAPER HD Click Here!

Thursday, July 22, 2010

Sharon Cuneta is Hurt, Really Hurt. Find Out Why?


Megastar Sharon Cuneta-Pangilinan admits that she is really hurt on the reports claiming that her uncle Sen. Tito Sotto, whom she endorsed in the Senatorial bid during the May 2010 election, is not supporting her husband's bid for Senate President.

According to Sharon, "There's a lot of drama going in the Senate na nasasaktan ako, like Sen. Tito na wala daw suporta kay Kiko. It's just sad na mismong pamilya ko pa ang di makasuporta sa amin. Masakit. It hurts me very, very much. But I still respect him. I understand."

Sharon said she felt as if she was being stabbed and slapped several times after her husband was rejected by other senators as a viable candidate for the Senate presidency.

"But I just want to make it clear I'm 150% behind my husband. As far as I'm concerned, he's already the winner," she adds.

The Megastar said she did not lobby for her husband among the senators despite endorsing some of them during the election.


No comments:

Post a Comment