SHOWBIZNEST MOVIE DOWNLOAD Click Here!
SHOWBIZNEST WALLPAPER HD Click Here!

Thursday, July 1, 2010

Olivia Wilde and Bob Harper are 2010 PETA's Sexiest Vegetarian Celebrities

26-year-old vegan actress Olivia Wilde and "The Biggest Loser" trainer Bob Harper have been named 2010 Sexiest Vegetarian Celebrities by the animal rights organization PETA.


"I am really honored, and very inspired to continue living the vegan lifestyle that has been so good to my body, my animal friends, and the world we live in," Olivia wrote on her website after the news was announced.

"I enjoy living a plant-based diet because it makes me feel clear headed and strong, not to mention my genetically high cholesterol dropped more than 100 points. That was all the motivation I needed." says Bob.

Last year's winners were Kellie Pickler and Milo Ventimiglia.

No comments:

Post a Comment